Tree Trimming and Removal by Trained Professional Tree & Shrub Care Personnel
Tree trimming services Denver. Trimming trees this size requires an experienced arborist to prevent long term damage to the tree’s overall health.
**Trained Professionals are doing this work. Do not attempt!**
Our arborist can determine what type of tree trimming services are necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees. These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other (crossing or interfering branches)
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows or obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect infested limbs.
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches
Tree trimming and removal service Offered in Denver, Arvada, Lakewood,
Wheat Ridge, Littleton, Aurora and all surrounding Metro areas.
Class A Tree Trimming
Dead & damaged branches 1/2? in diameter or larger; interior thinning of water shoots, crossing & interfering 1/2? & lager; 13 1/2?
clearance over street 8? over sidewalk; 2? – 4? structure and/or line clearance.
Class B Tree Trimming
Dead & damaged branches 1/2? in diameter or larger; interior thinning of water shoots, crossing & interfering 1/2? or larger; 13 1/2?
clearance over street, 8? clearance over sidewalk; 2? – 4? structure and/or line clearance; major reduction (10% – 25% ) of crown and/or girth.
General Tree Trimming
Dead and damaged branches 1 1/2 (one and one half) to 2? (two inches) in diameter and larger, with minor interior thinning of water shoots.
See pictures of residential tree trimming
Safety Tree Trimming
Minimum Trimming to meet city requirements; trim or remove all dead branches 2? in diameter and larger; city clearance 13? 1/2? over street & 8? over sidewalk.
Remove tree or shrub with the stump being 1? or lower from the high side of the ground, or to customer specifications such as, “Remove tree to the top of the fence.”
Grinding of all surface roots.
Stump Grinding / Stump Removal
Grinding of the stump 4? – 12? below grade of the yard/parkway etc… or to city specs. LEAVE GRINDINGS.
Planting of trees or shrubs